Application for Kaohsiung Medical University International Students Grant
( current students ONLY)
- Students who do not hold ROC citizenship (NOT applicable to Overseas Chinese students and exchange students)
- Students receiving Taiwan scholarships (MOE, MOFA and ICDF) are not eligible to accept the grant.
How to apply:
Students are required to submit all the essential documents to Office of Global Affairs within the application period. Both email and hardcopy will do.
- Email: Please have your application document in ONE ELECTRONIC FILE if you choose to submit via email. Separate electronic files will not be taken.
- Hardcopy: submit to OGA Office in person
- Application form
- Academic transcripts ( Class ranking is necessary)
- Two reference letters
- Other documents that are beneficial for the selection procedure
Application & Submission period: 11th July to 22nd of July 2016 (Taiwan Time. Early & late submission will not be taken. Incomplete submission will not be taken.)
- Kaohsiung Medical University Scholarship Application Form for International Students
- Kaohsiung Medical University (KMU) Guidelines for the International Student Scholarship
For any further enquiries, please contact Ms. Angela Liao.
Tel: 07 3121101 ext. 2383#23