CALL FOR PICTURE
“The Most Beautiful Scenery I Have Ever Seen in Taiwan.”
Hosted by: Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
What we’re looking for: A story told in photos and words to present the most beautiful scenery you have ever seen in Taiwan. It can be the scene of tourist spots or from your daily life experiences. Be creative!
Qualification: International students who are currently studying in a university or graduate school in Taiwan. (Overseas Chinese students, Mainland China students are not included.) Each participant is allowed to submit 1 piece.
- Deadline for Submission: April 15, 2016. No amendment is allowed after submission.
- Evaluation time: April 18 to May 20.
- Announcement: Announcement of the winner will be made on our website on May 27.
- One photo with time and location information and scene descriptions (Word limit: 200)
- Photo resolution: no less than 1920*1080.
- Photos and scene descriptions that can further express your feelings and emotions are highly recommended.
- Entry should be made by the students themselves, and should not be published openly before.
How to submit your entries?
Go to our website (http://www.fichet.org.tw/2016CFP/), and submit your entry. You’re finished! We will collect your entry to post on our website.
- Top Award: 3 winners will be awarded with a certificate of recognition and convenient store coupons equivalent of 8,000NTD, 5,000NTD and 3,000NTD according to their rankings.
- Selected Award: 2 winners will be awarded with a certificate of recognition and convenient store coupons equivalent of 1,000NTD according to their rankings.
Evaluation standard: Photo (Innovation and Fun) 50%, Photo Description 50%
Evaluation process: Three experts will evaluate the works and decide the pieces that win the prizes.
1. The winners will be announced on May 27, 2016.
2. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policies of this event. On the infringement of plagiarism, fraud or other illegal behavior, FICHET reserves the right to cancel the qualifications, prizes, and certificates, and to pursue legal liabilities. Those who cause any harm to FICHET or any other third parties should bear the civil and/or criminal liabilities.
3. The participants should provide correct personal information and bear all legal liabilities.
4. FICHET has the right to demonstrate all the submitted works in public for this event or other relative activities. The award winning pieces will also be posted on the Study in Taiwan website for people to view.
5. The copyright of the winning pieces will thereby belong to FICHET. The authors of those pieces should sign the copyright transfer agreements once the winners are announced. FICHET has the right to use or reproduce the submitted works for all forms of non-profitable promotion.
6. The Prize may be exempted, should the submitted works do not meet the criterion, or the number of the submitted works be insufficient.
7. If the event cannot proceed under any circumstances, FICHET reserves the right to cancel, end, amend, prolong, shorten or postponed the event.
8. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policies of this event. All submitted work should follow the rules of the event in order to be evaluated.
9. The award winners shall have the duties of paying income taxes in accordance with the income tax law of Taiwan.
10. FICHET reserves the right to interpret and amend the rules and regulations of the event. Other issues not mentioned above will be subject to the rules and regulations of FICHET.