“MyStudyinTaiwan PhotoDiary” EventRules
Hosted by: Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
What we’re looking for: A story told in photos and words to present the fun part, warm part or precious part about your “Study in Taiwan” daily life. Be creative!
Qualification: International student who’s currently studying in university or graduate school in Taiwan. (Overseas Chinese students, Mainland China students, and Chinese Language Center Students are not included.) Each participant is allowed to submit 1 piece.
1. Deadline for Submission: November 30, 2015. No amendment is allowed after submission.
2. Evaluation time: December 1 to December 11.
3. Announcement: Announcement of the winner will be made on our website on December 21.
1. 4 photos with time and location information and scene descriptions (Word limit: 50)
2. Photo resolution: no less than 1920*1080.
3. Photos and scene descriptions that can further express your feeling and emotion are highly recommended.
4. Entry should be made by the students themselves, and should not be published openly.
How to submit your entries?
Go to our website (http://www.fichet.org.tw/2015CFS2), and submit your entry. You’re finished! We will collect your entry to post on our website.
1. Top Award: 3 winners will be awarded with a certificate of recognition and convenient store coupon equivalent of 8000NTD, 5000NTD and 3000NTD according to their ranking.
2. Selected Award: 2 winners will be awarded with a certificate of recognition and convenient store coupon equivalent of 1000NTD according to their ranking.
Photo (Innovation and Fun) 70%,
Evaluation process: Three experts will evaluate the works and decide which pieces won the prizes.
1. The winners will be announced on December 21, 2015.
2. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policy of this event. On the infringement of plagiarism, fraud or other illegal behavior, FICHET reserve the right to cancel the qualification, prize, and certificate, and to pursue legal liability. Those who cause any harm to FICHET or any other third parties should bear the civil and/or criminal liability.
3. The participants should provide correct personal information and bear all legal liability.
4. FICHET has the right to demonstrate all the submitted works in public for this event or other relative activities. The award winning pieces will also be posted on the Study in Taiwan website for people to view.
5. The copyright of the winning pieces will thereby belong to FICHET. The author of those pieces should sign the copyright transfer agreement once the winners are announced. FICHET has the right to use or reproduce the submit work for all manners of non-profitable promotion.
6. The Prize may be exempted, should the submitted works do not meet the criterion, or the number of the submitted works be insufficient.
7. If the event cannot proceed under any circumstances, FICHET reserve the right to cancel, end, amend, prolong, shorten or postponed the event.
8. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policy of this event. All submitted work should follow the rule of the event in order to be evaluated.
9. The award winners shall have the duty of paying income taxes in accordance with the income tax law.
10. FICHET reserves the right to interpret and amend the rule and regulations of the event. Other issues not mentioned above will be subject to the rules and regulations of FICHET.