Call for Speakers-My Experiences of Studying in Taiwan
Deadline for Submission: October 20, 2014
No amendment is allowed after submission
1. Honor of your country
2. Give a formal talk which will be video-recorded professionally and broadcast on
3. The Internet
4. Free presentation skills training
What we’re looking for
Any international student capable of giving a well-organized talk on his/her experiences of studying in Taiwan. Be passionate!
1. International students who have been studying in Taiwan’s universities for more
than 2 years. (For graduate students, it is 1 year.) Chinese learning center students are not included. Each participant is allowed to participate in the event once.
1. English resume (1 page)
2. A story in English about general experiences of “study in Taiwan” word limit:500
3. A short video clip of self-introduction (YOUTUBE link, optional )
4. Contact information of references (optional)