Hosted by: Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
What we’re looking for: A story told in words and photos to present the fun part,
warm part or precious part about friendship between you and your friends in Taiwan.
Qualification: International student who’s currently studying in university or graduate school in Taiwan.
(Overseas students are not included.) Each participant is allowed to submit 2 pieces.
1. Deadline for Submission: April 13, 2014. No amendment is allowed after submission.
2. Evaluation time: April 14 to April 30.
3. Announcement: Announcement of the winner will be made on our website on May 12.
1. A story in English. Word limit: 500.
2. A title that suits the content of the story.
3. 3 photos that relates to your story. Photos that can further express your feeling and emotion are highly recommended.
4. Both stories and photos should be made by the students themselves without the help of others, and should not be
How to submit your entries?
Go to our website, and submit your entries. You’re finished!
We will collect your entries to post on our website.
1. Top 3 Award: A certificate of recognition and convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 5000NTD,
3000NTD and 2000NTD according to their ranking.
2. 10 Selected Award: A certificate of recognition and convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 1000NTD.
Evaluation standard: Content 40%, Innovation and Fun 30%, Picture 30%
Evaluation process: Three experts will evaluate the works and decide which pieces won the prizes.
1. The winners will be announced at the Study in Taiwan website
(http://www.studyintaiwan.org) on May 12, 2014.
2. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policy of this event.
On the infringement of plagiarism, fraud or other illegal behavior, FICHET reserve the right to cancel the qualification,
Call It Friendship! My Buddies in Taiwan Event Rules FICHET prize, and certificate, and to pursue legal liability. Those who cause any harm to FICHET or
any other third parties should bear the civil and/or criminal liability.
3. The participants should provide correct personal information and bear all legal liability.
4. FICHET has the right to demonstrate all the submitted works in public for this event or
other relative activities. The award winning pieces will also be posted on the Study in Taiwanwebsite for people to view.
5. The copyright of the winning pieces will thereby belong to FICHET.
The author of those pieces should sign the copyright transfer agreement once the winners are announced.
FICHET has the right to use or reproduce the submit work for all manners of non-profitable promotion.
6. The Prize may be exempted, should the submitted works do not meet the criterion,
or the number of the submitted works be insufficient.
7. If the event cannot proceed under any circumstances, FICHET reserve the right to cancel, end, amend, prolong, shorten or
postponed the event.
8. By submitting your work, you agree with all the policy of this event.
All submitted work should follow the rule of the event in order to be evaluated.
9. The award winners shall have the duty of paying income taxes Call It Friendship! My Buddies in Taiwan Event Rules FICHET