2017 Study in Taiwan Online Survey Event Rules
Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan (FICHET) is holding “Study in Taiwan Online Survey. ” The survey is about international students’ general thoughts about studying in Taiwan.
If you are an international student and currently studying in Taiwan, we sincerely invite you to participate in the survey.
The participants can join the lucky draw. The first prize is an iPhone X 64GB.
The lucky draw will be held on December 25. The lucky draw winners will be selected randomly from all participants of the pilot testing and real test.
Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
International students who are currently studying in Taiwan, including foreign students (degree and exchange), overseas Chinese students(include Hong Kong and Macao), Mainland China students2 (degree and exchange), and Chinese learning center students.
Each participant is allowed to participate in the event once. If you have joined the pilot testing in November, you do not need to join the real test. If the pilot testing participants participate in the real test, their real test records will be deleted.
What we are looking for
Your opinions of “Study in Taiwan”
1. Deadline for survey participation: November2217:00,2017.
2. Announcement: Announcement of the winners will be made on the event website on December 26.
How to join the survey
Go to our website and answer all questions. You’re all set!
Lucky Draw Prize
The lucky draw winners will be selected randomly from all participants of the pilot testing and real test, and must not have been awarded any other prizes by FICHET during the event.
1. First Prize: iPhone X 64GB (1 winner)
2. 20Selected Prizes: convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 500NTD (20 winners)
Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The winners list will be announced at the event website and FICHET website (http://www.fichet.org.tw) on December 26, 2017.Winners will be notified via email.
3. The participants should provide correct personal information and bear all legal liability.
4. The Organizer has the right to publish analyses of the online survey and press material.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. The Organizer reserves the rights to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
6. If the event cannot proceed under any circumstances, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, end, amend, prolong, shorten or postponed the event.
7. The prizewinners shall have the duty of paying income taxes in accordance with the income tax law.
8. The prizewinners are required to respond within 2 weeks from notification date. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the rule and regulations of the event. Other issues not mentioned above will be subject to the rules and regulations of the Organizer.