“2020 MOST Science and Technology International Cooperation Research Symposium(North America-Asia Pacific & Europe and European Union).”
Date: September 10, 2020
To highlight the revolutionary science and technology research developments between Taiwan and our global partners, the Ministry of Science and Technology Center for Global Affairs and Science Engagement (MOST GASE) will hold this international cooperation research symposium in Taipei, Taiwan. The symposium seeks to strengthen academic exchange by inviting MOST funded Principal Investigators (PIs) in Taiwan and their overseas Co-Principal Investigators (Co-PIs) to share their research findings. All faculty, researchers, students and staff are welcome to join this symposium.
1. Time: 09:30～17:30, Tue. October 20 ~ Wed. October 21, 2020.
Registration opens at 9:00.
2. Venue: The Sherwood Taipei (111 Min-Sheng East Road Sec. 3, Taipei, Taiwan)
3. The Symposium will be conducted in English.
4. The Symposium will be conducted in English. For more details, please visit the event website: https://gase.most.ntu.edu.tw/events/38 .
5. Please register before Friday, October 16, 2020 (GMT +8).
6. Contact Person: Ms. Lidia Hong
Tel：02-3366-2121 ext. 124
Ofice of Global Affairs, KMU
Case Officer: Ms. Alice Lin
Director: Asst. Prof. Yih-Fung Chen
Vice President: Prof. Kuei-Min Chen
Tel：07-3121101 ext. 2861