ARC application guideline
1. Receiving Units: Southern Taiwan Joint Services Center/ Kaohsiung City First Service Center, National Immigration Agency
→information below is the map/QR code of this center.
2. Office site: 5 & 6 FL.,NO.6 Zhengnan St, Lingya Dist, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
3. Required documents (verify the original and take its copy):
A completed application form: http://ciae2.kmu.edu. tw/images/doc_download_Arrival_in_Taiwan/ARC.pdf
→or you can scan the QR code below.
o A passport with resident visa.( A foreign national applying for modifications in the reasons for residency pursuant to Paragraph 2 of Article 23 of the Act, is exempt from being examined for an entry visa)
o Related documents for residency (Studying): A Student ID Card with Registered Stamp(在學證明印章).
→[NOTICE] Bring your photo copy of Stu. ID card to the academic office, ask them put the Registered Stamp(在學證明印章) on it.
o One 2’’x 2’’ colored photo, front head and shoulder, taken within six months.
o A foreign national who applies for an ARC reissuing shall submit Declaration of Loss of ARC or a Crime Report
4. Fees for applying: NT1,000. (for 1 year)
5. Processing time: 10 workdays
6. A foreign national shall apply for an extension within 30 days before his/her period of residency expires if they have to continue their visiting or residency in Taiwan. Before the period of residency expires, if an applicant is unable to obtain an ARC by application for modification of reasons for residency, he/she shall be required to exit within a specified period.