ARC application guideline
1. Receiving Units: Southern Taiwan Joint Services Center/ Kaohsiung City First Service Center, National Immigration Agency
→information below is the map/QR code of this center.
2. Office site: 5 & 6 FL.,NO.6 Zhengnan St, Lingya Dist, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
3. Required documents (verify the original and take its copy):
A completed application form: http://ciae2.kmu.edu. tw/images/doc_download_Arrival_in_Taiwan/ARC.pdf
→or you can scan the QR code below.
o A passport with resident visa.( A foreign national applying for modifications in the reasons for residency pursuant to Paragraph 2 of Article 23 of the Act, is exempt from being examined for an entry visa)
o Related documents for residency (Studying): A Student ID Card with Registered Stamp(在學證明印章).
→[NOTICE] Bring your photo copy of Stu. ID card to the academic office, ask them put the Registered Stamp(在學證明印章) on it.
o One 2’’x 2’’ colored photo, front head and shoulder, taken within six months.
o A foreign national who applies for an ARC reissuing shall submit Declaration of Loss of ARC or a Crime Report
4. Fees for applying: NT1,000. (for 1 year)
5. Processing time: 10 workdays