Dormitory information

Due to the reconstruction of dormitory, students will most likely need to rent outside the campus.  

1.      The Office of General Affairs is still working on off-campus dormitory. For the latest updates, please go to the website: or contact Mr. Chen (

2.      If there are off-campus dormitory available, the related application procedure will be announced on the website: or contact Ms Hsieh (

3.      If you want to be on the alternative list of Dorm, please contact Sally( and finish the enrollment.

4.      For students who live outside campus, please send your address to Sally (

Go to top