In order to praise Taiwan Scholarship recipient who have outstanding performance or extracurricular activities in school during their studies in Taiwan. Taiwan Scholarship Office would like to call for candidate of Taiwan Scholarship Graduate Student Outstanding Performance Awards.
There are 3 category of candidate:
(1) Services: Participate in service activities in/out of campous actively in school. Actual public-spirited, dedication and enthusiasm.
(2) Academics: Excellent academic performance in school. For example, be the top three of class ranking in two consecutive semester, or participate in any competitions and have achieved excellent results.
(3) Special Performance Award: It has not been classified into the above categories, but he/she's excellent deeds are enough to be the standard model to others.
Applicant Qualification: Taiwan Scholarship recipient who will finish Scholarship in 2019.
Deadline: Hand in document below to Tina Wu by 5pm of 12th Feb, 2019.
(1) Application Form, as attachment
(2) Corroborating document ( 5 copis of each document)
Each University can recommend 5 students. If we received over 5 application form, the candidates will be select by Council of Global Affairs Office.
Contact Person: Tina Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org)